Location: Seoul, South Korea
REQUIRED SKILL & KNOWLEDGE
1. 10+ years proven experience in supply chain, purchasing, quality control, or manufacturing
2. 5+ years of leadership experiences
3. Experiences of B2B and B2C both in the consumer goods market
4. Experiences of the business in North America, China, and Taiwan are preferred
5. Highly analytical skills, strong negotiation skills, and business acumen
6. Able to initiate and lead new projects challenging status quo
7. Able to communicate with different stakeholders across the global region in English
8. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and highly resourceful.
9. A logical person that is willing to dive into the details and has the ability to drive process efficiencies with suppliers
10. Strong management and leadership skills to cultivate teamwork, coach, mentor staff, and motivate the team to achieve positive results.
11. Exceptional emotional intelligence that can effectively collaborate and influence across internal partners (e.g., Brands, Sales, Finance, Legal and Executive Team).
1. Own global S&OP process, supply base and regional warehouse operations
2. Act as the primary asia based supply chain leader reporting directly to the COO
3. Responsible for supply chain operations based in Korea: global planning, purchasing, quality and warehouse operations
4. Source and develop new product opportunities (with Brand team), including primary and secondary packaging.
5. Seek time and cost savings opportunities in every aspect of the job for the efficiency of inventory and cash flow
6. Manage global spend, execute monthly Open-to Buy plans and ensure on time execution and delivery of all products.
7. Develop partnerships, streamline communication and manage the performance of the supply base to drive results and influence change
8. Execute, maintain, develop and negotiate multi-year contractual agreements that align with MBX’s short-term operational needs and long-term strategic interests.
9. Monitor and ensure on-time delivery of new launch orders by troubleshooting production issues with marketing, creative and Brand teams, channels, and allocations.
10. Enable visibility through reporting of supplier performance, inventory and allocation to internal stakeholders.
11. Develop, mentor and effectively manage four teams of direct reports(Purchase, Supply, Logistics, Quality) and career development opportunities
1. Bachelor’s degree in Science(Engineering, Mathematics, Chemistry, Industrial, and, etc.) preferred
2. MBA, MSIE, CSMP or other relevant advanced degree preferred
Application of CL and/or CV
Interview (Google Meet)
During the interview, we seek for:
individual practical competencies and task performance
cultural fit to Memebox and growth potential after on-boarding
*Depending of the applied position/work experience, the interview may take up to 3 rounds, and will include English proficiency questions
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your CL and/or CV via the ‘Apply for the job’ button below.
CL and/or CV should include your achievements(quantified) and work experiences in regards to the JD of applying position
must be PDF